Investing in the MCILEDC is an investment in your own organization, as well as the economic development of the region itself, thus making it a win-win situation. Through an influential Board of Directors and strategic committees, investors are provided a forum to:
- Shape and engage in the region’s economic development plan.
- Address crucial business climate issues and facilitate regional collaborations.
- Stimulate economic growth and build a larger group of businesses that contribute to the tax base.
- Increase employment and training opportunities.
- Increase desired goods and services available locally.
- Improve the quality of life for all citizens.
- Help provide direct services to assist companies’ and communities’ growth.
- Business referrals and networking opportunities unique to MCILEDC.
- Access to local, county, and state officials.
- Organizational exposure and marketing opportunities.
- Regular education programs on topics of interest.
- Advocacy for policies and funds that enhance the region’s economic competitiveness.
- Quarterly Investors newsletter email blasts.
- Access to economic development corporation staff services.
Interested in enjoying all the benefits that membership in the MCILEDC can offer? Contact Edie Koch at 618-939-8681 x309 or EKoch@MCILEDC.com today!