BUILDER LEVEL – $10,000 AND UP
- Admiral Parkway Inc.
- Founded in 1996, Admiral Parkway, Inc. is a regional leader in the development of commercial, industrial and warehouse initiatives.
- City of Columbia
- A vibrant and growing community less than 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis that boasts big town benefits with a small-town flair.
- Monroe County
- Monroe County is a region of growing population and business connections with a strategic location right outside of St. Louis.
- City of Waterloo
- The county seat of Monroe County, Waterloo, Illinois is one of the oldest and largest towns in the region and only 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis, and a national interstate corridor.
SUSTAINER LEVEL – $5,000 – $9,999
None at this level.
SUPPORTER LEVEL – $2,500 – $4,999
- BarberMurphy Group
- One of the largest real estate brokerage firms in Southern Illinois, BarberMurphy employs 19 Illinois Licensed brokers and lists over 500 properties in Southern Illinois.
- Buena Vista National Bank
- With history dating back to 1882, Buena Vista National Bank has been providing excellent banking services to the community for over 130 years.
- Central Bank of St. Louis
- Central Bank of St. Louis has been serving the metropolitan region for over 150 years and is considered one of the top real estate lenders in the area.
- Dieterich Bank
- Starting out in 1909 as a local bank serving local farmers and merchants, Dieterich Bank, N.A. has just opened its eighth branch in Illinois and has a focus on growth while still serving the local community.
- Village of Dupo
- With its railway, road, and river connections, Dupo is one of the region’s best kept secrets for shipping and multimodal transportation.
- First National Bank of Waterloo
- First National Bank of Waterloo is a full-service community bank with nine banking centers serving Central and Southern Illinois.
- Harrisonville Telephone Company
- Ranked as one of the top 100 communication providers in the country, HTC boasts over 14,000 strand miles of fiber and is committed to providing our area with the highest quality Internet, TV, and voice services – and has done so for over 120 years.
- MAR Graphics Inc.
- MAR Graphics helps national and international customers attract, serve, and retain clients via a number of traditional and digital print and mail mediums.
- State Bank of Waterloo
- With their innovative ideas including Friday evening banking and walk up windows, State Bank of Waterloo Illinois has been finding ways to make banking life easier for our area for over 100 years.
CONTRIBUTOR LEVEL – $1,000 – $2,499
- Ameren Services
- Ameren provides a reliable energy resource for many of our local communities and is dedicated to providing the area with the highest quality service.
- Chuck Pittman State Farm Agency
- Located in Waterloo, Illinois, Chuck Pittman is the agent to contact when you are in need of life, home, car insurance and more.
- Midland States Bank
- With multiple full-service banking locations throughout Central Illinois, Midland prides itself on being Customer Care Specialists.
- Monroe County Electric Cooperative
- MCEC is an electric power distribution system solely owned and controlled by the members it serves. It is a private enterprise business because it is neither owned by the general public nor by the government.
- Quadrant Design Inc.
- Quadrant Design is a full service architectural and planning firm with offices in Waterloo and Sparta, Illinois that serves private businesses, non-profit groups, public entities, property developers, and design-build contractors.
- Wittenauer Properties
- Wittenauer Properties is a St. Louis based full-service real estate firm focused on the brokerage, development, and acquisition of high quality real estate assets throughout the Midwest region.
ADVOCATE LEVEL – $500 – $999
- Village of Hecker
- The village of Hecker is located on the eastern edge of the region and sits at the intersection of Route 156 and 159, strategically positioned for future development.
- JMHill Consulting
- JMHill Consulting provides project research, planning, coordination, development and management services for outdoor recreation, conservation, community development, tourism, cultural and natural interpretation and establishing partnerships.
- Holland Construction
- Since 1986, Holland has been providing quality construction services throughout southern and central Illinois and the St. Louis region. Key to our success and our business value is our unwavering commitment to integrity.
- Marigold Farms Inc.
- A third-generation grain farm providing all types of custom ag services including silage chopping. With over 20 years of variable rate experience, Marigold uses the latest technology to be cost efficient in addition to maintaining a safe environment.
- Monroe County Farm Bureau
- Monroe County Farm Bureau is a membership organization with both farmer and associate members that provide numerous services and benefits to its members.
- Prairie Engineers of Illinois
- Prairie Engineers is a woman-owned civil engineering, surveying, land acquisition and environmental science firm that provides services to local, state, and federal governments, utilities, industries, and private businesses.
- Village of Valmeyer
- Valmeyer, Illinois sits on the bluffs of the Mississippi and with its unique business development complex, Rock City, Valmeyer has become home to some of the region’s most well-known businesses.
- Ficks, Eggemeyer & Williamson, CPAs
- Ficks, Eggemeyer & Williamson, CPAs is a firm that provides high-quality professional tax and accounting services to approximately 2,800 individuals, 500 businesses, 100 non-profit organizations, and 40 government entities.
- A locally based marketing firm that creates, develops, and executes marketing campaigns for an impressive list of local, regional, and national clients who are highly diverse and driven to move their brands forward.
- Mary E. Buettner, Attorney at Law
- Mary E. Buettner practices in the areas of business, governmental, real estate and estate planning law in the Southern Illinois and Eastern Missouri regions.